1. Operating System: Windows and ly\inux
2. CPU: Onboard CPU ARM926EJ 533MHz
3. RAM: Onboard 64MB
4. Flash: Onboard 64MB
5. Display support Max 1280*1024, 16bit/64K colors; Widescreen 1440*900 support
6. Power Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz; Output: 5V/2A
7. Management Remote management, configuration;
8. Wake terminal remotely(Wake-on-LAN)
9. Onboard LAN 10/100 MB/s
10. Operating range 3k meters
11. Ports: 1 RJ-45 LAN port; 3 USB 2.0 ports; 1 DC in port; 2 Audio jacks: Speaker-out and mic-in;
12. Server OS support Win 2000/2003/2008/XP/Vista/Linux/Win 7 professional version
No Hard Disk or any other media required.
Low Hardware configuration requirement (Anything from PIV/256 MB RAM onwards).
No UPS required on nodes.
Never require an upgrade on the nodes.
Reduced Power consumption on Nodes.
2. CONVENIENCE & MANAGEABILITY:
No Disk Crashes.
No Virus Problems to be fought on each desktop.
Practically Zero Down times.
Easy Software Maintenance.
Low Maintenance as no moving parts left.
Easy and better Administration.
Centralized Data Control and accumulation.
Software licensing and control.
User Rights, policy deployment as per the Domain Controller setting up.
User can switch machines without any problem.
Setting up a new user is a breeze. Less than 10 minutes of installation time.
Can support local printer, CD Drives and USB devices, Sound
Mic & Web camera Supported Locally
You can use thin client to expand as you grow. No limit on no of machines which can be configured in ThinClient.
Can make Server Clusters to expand into multiple server solution.
All machines work at the performance of the Server.
Low Network traffic.
Applications like Tally work better than even the normal client-server.
Backed up by 7 years of experience in Thin Client operation.
Client System Minimum Requirements:
256 MB RAM
2 GHz Speed
Working Condition (Display and boot)
Server System Minimum Requirements:
512 MB RAM
Pentium IV Processor
80 GB Hard disk